Enter Without Donation - The Ecodrive E-Bike Sweepstakes
Mail-In Method of Entry
To enter without donating, hand-write the following on the front of a 3” x 5” piece of paper. The be considered a valid entry, the paper must be 100% recyclable paper. The envelope must be 100% recyclable as well and must be clearly marked as recyclable on the outside to be considered. On the paper, the following must be clearly written out:
- your name
- address, city, state, zip,
- e-mail address
- telephone number
- date of birth
Then on the back of the paper, in at least 20 words, hand write a response to the following questions:
- Did you know that Ecodrive plants trees to help offset carbon emissions, and has a program where you can plant trees on a monthly basis to offset your footprint. Is this something you would be interested in taking part in?
- Will you look to offset your carbon footprint with Ecodrive in the future to help protect our planet through tree planting on their website www.ecodrive.community?
- Do you believe in climate change?
- Are you willing to plant trees with Ecodrive to help do your part in the fight against climate change?
Each entry must have a unique answer to this question. Answers submitted will not be judged; however they must not in any way reflect negatively upon Sponsor, the Sweepstakes or any other person or entity. Insert your mail-in entry in a #10 size envelope, that must have your full name and complete valid mailing address that is legibly hand written in the upper left hand corner on the outside of the envelope with only an affixed first-class postage stamp that can be used to pay for full postage delivery fee (using a metered postage machine will not be accepted as a form of payment for postage and will result in disqualification), then mail to: The Ecodrive E-Bike Sweepstakes, 822 Brickyard Lane, Costa Mesa, CA 92627. Each envelope must be mailed individually; bulk shipments (multiple entries in one shipping package) will not be accepted and will be destroyed.
All mail-in entries (limit one per outer mailing envelope) must include all requested information (as stated above) and must be postmarked by August 31, 2021 and received by September 7, 2021 to be considered a valid entry. Entrants can earn five (5) Sweepstakes entries per eligible mail-in entry. No limit on number of entries received via the no-donation method of entry (mail-in entries).